Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rides this week - 4/7/12

I'm going to start trying to put up my rides for the week.  If that's horribly boring, well, then too bad.  Since this is the first time I'm doing this I'm going to go back to last Friday, but then I'll try and do it every Saturday for Sun-Sat.  Here goes -

Friday 3/30 - 28 miles - Accotink trail down from home down to Franconia, and back
Tuesday 4/3 - 21 miles - W&OD from home, miles 11.5-20 and back
Wednesday 4/4 - 15 miles - W&OD from Herndon, miles 20-27.5 and back
Saturday 4/7 - 14 miles - W&OD side trail from home, miles 11.5-16 and back

Hopefully I'll start having contiguous blocks of time where I can get some longer rides in next week.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think is boring at all, but I also hear that excel is a great place to keep track of this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Message!