Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rides this week - 4/14/12

I had hoped to go for a long ride Sunday morning, but a minor hangover and a major but brief food poisoning from breakfast left me incapacitated for most of the day.  Other than that due to a busy week I didn't get out as much as I would have liked, but I did get a few good rides in.

Wednesday 4/11 - 16 miles - W&OD to work
Wednesday 4/11 - 16 miles - W&OD from work
Friday 4/13 - 3 miles - safeway/the bank and back
Saturday 4/14 - 34 miles - Mount Vernon trail round trip

My baseball schedule is picking up next week too, so I'll have to maximize my weekend time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Washington & Old Dominion trail. It was an old railroad line that they converted with rails to trails. I've been thinking about doing a summary of the major trails I ride frequently, so you'll probably see those soon.

      Delete

Comment Message!