Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rides this week 4/21/2012

Had a great ride Sunday, where I once again got lost at the end of the Accotink (google maps mislead me again).  I got further this time before I had to turn back to see the ladies who were getting home from their trip.  The ride wiped me out though so I kinda turned into a potato (sorry Danielle).  Also, boo rain on Wednesday so I couldn't bike to work.

Sunday 4/15 - 30 miles - Accotink down to the Fairfax County Parkway
Thursday 4/19 - 21 miles - W&OD to Herndon
Saturday 4/21 - 28 miles - W&OD past Herndon to Sterling

Supposed to be a lot of rain tomorrow and Monday, but hopefully I can ride to work Wednesday and or Thursday.

In other news, the next unusual wildlife sighting was a rafter of turkeys.  They weren't chilling on the path, like the fox, deer, and beaver but just a little ways off of it.  They looked lean and mean though.  Wild turkeys are supposed to be pretty vicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Message!