Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rides this weeks - 06/09/2012

A lot of good rides to report on, but all of them last week.  It's been a busy work week and I've been tired/umpiring, so despite obscenely gorgeous weather I didn't get out this week.  I'll have a post on my NY riding hopefully soon.  In the mean time -

Sunday 5/27 - 35 miles - Finally made it to the end of the Accotink trail!  There's a lot more river fords those last few miles. . . Also it was brutally hot.
Monday 5/28 - 45 miles - W&OD one way to Purceville from Shirlington.  Got it done without too much trouble, although it was also brutally hot that day too.  My mom picked me up at the far end and we went to a couple wineries before heading back to my car.
Tuesday 5/29 - 16 miles - To work
Tuesday 5/29 - 16 miles - From work
Saturday 6/2 - 62 miles - to Nyack from my sister's apartment.  More on this later.
Sunday 6/3 - 15 miles? - Around South Manhattan from my sister's apartment.  More on this later too.

And that sums it up.  Not sure when I'll get back on the trail, as I have umpiring and hosting duties for the next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Message!