Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rides this Week - 4/19/2012

As previously mentioned, Bike DC was Sunday, so that was pretty awesome.  I also managed to bike to work both Thursday and Friday.  Friday was national bike to work day, so I ended up with a free T-shirt for that one along with a free bagel. 

Sunday 5/13 - 53 miles - Bike to work day
Thursday 5/17 - 16 miles - To work
Thursday 5/17 - 18 miles - From work via Custis
Friday 5/18 - 16 miles - To work
Friday 5/18 - 16 miles - From work

High School Playoffs continue this week (I had three days of three-man umpiring this week, although 2 of them were 1 game, perhaps more on that later), so while my schedule is wide open right now, I'm likely to end up with a few games as the playoff picture becomes clear.  So we'll see how much I get in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Message!